- New BD Symphony Five laser, 18 parameter analyzer.
- New CytoFlex S Four laser, 12 parameter analyzer with a 96-well plate reader.
- New Becton Dickinson FACSAria Fusion cell sorter: Five laser, 18 parameter cell sorter able to sort into plates or up to four populations simultaneously. Rapidly purifies populations that are less than 1% of the original mixture to >98% purity. This instrument is located in the RLSB.
- DVS Sciences CyTOF®: Mass Cytometer capable of highly multiplexed, single cell analysis of up to 33+ metal labeled antibodies, without the need for compensation.
- Two Becton Dickinson InFlux® cell sorters: Can sort up to eleven fluorescent probes rapidly to purify populations that are less than 1% of the original mixture to >98% purity. Able to sort into plates or up to four populations simultaneously.
- BD Fortessa® Four lasers and 18 parameters expands the amount of data collected from a single tube. This analyzer is optimal for experiments with limited cell numbers.
- Miltenyi MACSQuant®: three-laser system allowing for up to seven-color analysis from tubes or 96-well plates, with absolute cell counts by volume.
- Miltenyi AutoMACS Pro®: magnetic bead separation allows for cell enrichment or pre-sorting prior to InFlux or Vantage use.
- BD LSR II®: three-laser system allows for rapid, simultaneous eight-color analysis.
- BD Canto II®: 5-color system with a UV laser for Hoechst/DAPI viability or cell cycle analysis.
- Luminex 200®: For genomic and proteomic assays including protein expression, cell signaling, genotyping and metabolic markers. Multiplex up to 100 analytes in one microplate well.
- Beckman Coulter Vi-Cell®: Fast and cost-effective cell counter adds trypan to samples and generates images and data representing cell size distribution, concentration and viability.
- FCSR High-Speed Cell Sorters:
- FCSR Analyzers: