There are School of Dentistry forms that need to be completed by all new adult patients. These forms will be mailed to you in a new patient welcome packet, however, if you are an Urgent Care patient or your appointment is less that 48 hours and you have not received the welcome packet we encourage you to print and complete these forms.
- Patient Protocol - please read before your appointment
- Patient History Questionnaire English
- Patient History Questionnaire Spanish
- Consent for a Caregiver Form
- Financial Policies
- Consent and Financial Responsibility Form (Faculty Practice only) English
- Consent and Financial Responsibility Form (Faculty Practice only) Spanish
If you have questions about how to complete a form please call our patient access specialists. We ask that you complete these forms prior to your appointment time, so that your appointment is not delayed.
Specialty clinic forms
Forms for new patients specific to specialty care clinics.
More questions? Contact our Patient Specialists for additional information.
Main Line: (503) 494-8867 | para Español, presione 8
After Hours Emergency Line: (503) 494-8311
Open Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.