Faculty expertise, outstanding care
Thank you for your interest in the Faculty Dental Practice at the OHSU School of Dentistry!
We are proud to have the teachers of future dentists from one of the nation's top dental schools delivering high-quality care to the public. Our practitioners (general dentists, prosthodontists, periodontists, oral pathologists, and orthodontists) are available for routine exams, esthetic treatments, complex reconstructions, TMD, sleep apnea, and more.
To see a list of providers and contact information, please see our clinic page below. We are excited to provide you with outstanding oral healthcare and dental services in our practice.
Peter Morita, D.M.D.
Faculty Dental Services
We offer a full range of dental services to meet your needs:
- General dental care: examinations, cleanings, fillings
- Periodontal care: gum treatments
- Endodontics: root canals
- Oral surgery: extractions, biopsies, jaw bone surgery, wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontic services: crowns, bridges, partial dentures, full dentures
- Radiology: x-rays, general and specialized such as cone beam imaging
- Dental implants
- TMJ treatment: treatment of the jaw joint to eliminate pain
- Orofacial pain treatment
Faculty Dental Practice Providers
Connect with us
NOTE: During Phase 1 of reopening Oregon, we are offering a limited number of services for existing patients of record.
The OHSU Faculty Dental Practice is located on the 12th floor of Skourtes Tower, part of the Collaborative Life Sciences Building next to the Tilikum Crossing Bridge. Take the MAX Orange Line, Portland Streetcar, TriMet Bus or enjoy free patient parking under the tower. Map and directions
OHSU Faculty Dental Practice
2730 S.W. Moody Avenue
Portland, OR 97201
Manager, Faculty Dental Practice