We can help you with your project!
The Community Project Assistance Program is available for community members that would like to explore the options for assistance and resources for:
- Expertise on a topic and/or working with an academic collaborator
- Access to published literature and evidence-based interventions
- Project idea development , project design
- Program evaluation planning & implementation
- Collecting & analyzing data and reporting results
- Finding funding
- Training & support
- Working with student interns
An OHSU Community Research Liaison will provide a 60-minute in-person consultation to community members to understand your idea or current project and identify where we may be of assistance.
Want help with your project?
Reach out to our Hub office and tell us about your needs on this short FORM
Community Research Terms
Click here to learn community research terms and how they fit in with our programs.