Health Affairs paper shows reductions in imaging visits at clinics in Medicaid capitation APM
Other recent news
- 05/20/2020: CHSE is hiring: Research Associate
- 04/24/2020 CHSE is hiring: Data Engineer
- 11/19/2019 CHSE gives update on provider consolidation to Oregon legislators
- 10/28/2019 New JGIM paper explores access for Oregonians with Medicaid vs. private insurance
- 10/18/2019 Governor taps CHSE director for new sustainable cost growth panel
- 09/23/2019 CHSE is hiring!
- 07/08/2019 CHSE joins amicus brief on Title X rules appeal
Using data to "bend the curve"
Fusing economic approaches with large data set analytic capabilities, the Center for Health Systems Effectiveness (CHSE) researches health care service delivery with the aim of improving the value of our health care system and "bending the curve" of health care spending growth.
Our analyses enable policy makers and other stakeholders to push toward high-value health care, bridging silos to drive change. We partner with collaborators who include:
- Oregon Health Authority
- OHSU Healthcare
- Private and public health care purchasers
- Other researchers at OHSU and across Oregon.
Working with data sets including the Oregon All Payer All Claims (APAC) database, Medicare, Medicaid, and OHSU clinical information, our group shines a light on how health reform strategies actually play out in cost and quality of care.
View our current research projects