The All-City Palliative Care Lecture Series is a longstanding monthly gathering of leaders in palliative medicine. Each month, from October to May, speakers lead the lecture and conversation on a topic related to palliative medicine. The goal of the lecture series is to convene healthcare professionals across disciplines and organizations and to empower each other's programs. The series is a safe environment for sharing - whether it be ideas, innovations, policies, or challenges, we want collaboratively improve care for patients nearing the end-of-life.
All-City is a joint venture by:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Oregon Hospice and Palliative Care Association
- Kaiser Permanente
- Legacy Health
- PeaceHealth Vancouver
- Portland VA Medical Center
- Providence Health & Services
- OHSU Palliative Care Service
- OHSU Center for Ethics in Health Care
- Tuality Healthcare
Save the Date for the following 2020-2021 All-City Lectures
- Friday, October 30 from 12:00-1:00PM - Promoting Resilience in Patients with Serious Illness and Their Families by Abby Rosenberg, MD, MS, MA - You can find the recording of this presentation HERE
- Friday, November 13 from 12:00-1:00PM - New Horizons: Educational Innovations in Hospice and Palliative Medicine by Laura Dingfield, MD, MSEd - You can find the recording of this presentation HERE
- Friday, December 18 from 12:00-1:00PM - Panels, Gutters, and Palliative Care: Seeing Stories Through Comics by Nathan Gray, MD - You can find the recording of this presentation HERE and can view Dr. Gray's handouts, Graphic Medicine Menu and Cartoon Frame by clicking the hyperlinks
- Friday, January 15 from 12:00-1:00PM - A Clinical Perspective on the Integration of Palliative Care for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies by Jason Webb, MD, FAPA FAAHPM - You can find the recording of this presentation HERE
- Friday, February 5 from 12:00-1:00PM - Palliative and End-of-Life Care for Patients with End-Stage Liver Disease by Nneka Ufere, MD - You can find the recording of this presentation HERE
- Friday, March 5 from 12:00-1:00PM - Palliative Care in a Global Pandemic: Reflections, Lessons, Next Steps by Briana Ketterer, MD, MS and panel of interdisciplinary members from the OHSU Inpatient Palliative Care Service. You can find the recording of this presentation HERE
- Friday, April 9 from 12:00-1:00PM - Palliative Care in Safety Net Settings by Will Kennedy, DO, Medical Director at CareOregon. You can find the recording of this presentation HERE.
- Friday, May 7 from 12:00-1:00PM - Please join us for the All-City Palliative Care Lecture Series presentation, Palliative Radiotherapy as a Distinct Discipline: Redefining the Radiation Oncologist’s Role in Supportive Care by Eric M. Chang, MD. You can find the recording of the presentation HERE.