Faculty Dental Practice
Your smile makes us smile
Thank you for your interest in the Faculty Dental Practice at the OHSU School of Dentistry!
We are proud to have the teachers of future dentists from one of the nation's top dental schools delivering high quality care to the public. Our practitioners (general dentists, prosthodontists, periodontists, oral pathologists, and orthodontists) are available for routine exams, esthetic treatments, complex reconstructions, TMD, sleep apnea, and more.
To see a list of providers and contact information, please see our clinic page below. We are excited to have you in our practice.
Peter Morita, D.M.D.
Director, Faculty Dental Practice
We offer a full range of dental services to meet your family’s needs:
- General dental care: examinations, cleanings, fillings
- Periodontal care: gum treatments
- Endodontics: root canals
- Oral surgery: extractions, biopsies, jaw bone surgery, wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontic services: crowns, bridges, partial dentures, full dentures
- Radiology: x-rays, general and specialized such as cone beam imaging
- Dental implants
- TMJ treatment: treatment of the jaw joint to eliminate pain
- Orofacial pain treatment