For best results, please use the MyChart app (available in the Android or Apple app store), or use Internet Explorer. There are known issues with Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Virtual care anywhere.
In-person immediate care
Call 503-494-1700 to:
- Schedule an in-person, same-day appointment with an OHSU provider for the treatment of minor illnesses, aches and pains, injuries and more.
- Learn more at www.ohsu.edu/immediate-care.
Call 833-895-3603 to:
- Request technical support, 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week
- Seek help registering as a patient or signing up for MyChart:
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 9:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Email email@example.com to:
- Give feedback
- Ask other questions
We welcome patients concerned about possible coronavirus symptoms. Please understand that due to demand, it may take longer than normal to get an appointment.
|Back pain||Poison oak/poison ivy|
|Insect bites||Urinary tract infection**|
|Allergies||Poison oak/poison ivy|
*Cough, in adults: For patients under the age of 65 with healthy immune systems and no history of lung problems
**UTI, in adults: For women who are not pregnant and have not gone through menopause
***Cough, in children: For children with healthy immune systems and no history of lung problems
We take many insurance plans. Just input your insurance information during registration. Price varies depending on your benefits, but you will never pay more than $49.
If we determine that a virtual visit is not appropriate for your condition, there is no charge.