Benjamin Neel, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, NYU School of Medicine and Director, Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center
November 11, 2019
4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
2720 S.W. Moody Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97201
Benjamin Neel, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Medicine, NYU School of Medicine
Director, Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center
Novel Combination Approaches to Cancer
About the BTS Seminar Series
This series is open to the public and designed to assist scientists, physicians, and healthcare professionals to:
- Communicate new scientific information
- Communicate new medical knowledge
- Facilitate patient-centered care
- Promote scientific interaction, collaboration, and evidence-based medicine
- Integrate Basic Science investigations with Clinical care and the conduct of Clinical Trials
- Basic and Applied Scientists
- Postdocs and Fellows
- Clinicians (all specialties)
- Physician Assistants
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Patient Advocates
This series is sponsored by the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute and the Department of Cell, Developmental and Cancer Biology.