21 months | 63 credits | hybrid format*
Develop a leadership mindset and a comprehensive understanding of the business of healthcare that will set you up for long-term success in a dynamic industry. The coursework is immediately applicable in your work environment and focused on these five areas:
- Understanding the industry
- Leadership and management
- Operations and quality management
- Finance, marketing, and strategy
- Capstone and application projects
You'll learn from outstanding faculty as well as your peer cohort of experienced healthcare professionals who share your passion for transforming healthcare.
Designed for busy working professionals, the program is offered part-time in a hybrid course format: 80% online, 20% in person.
At the intersection of business and healthcare, you'll benefit from the combined expertise and network of Oregon Health & Science University's Division of Management and Portland State University's School of Business, two top-ranked schools that align on their commitment to building healthy communities.
* The program and curricular revisions detailed on this page are pending final approval from Oregon Health & Science University and Portland State University governing bodies. Once approved, these programmatic changes will apply to all Healthcare M.B.A. applicants and students starting the program in the fall 2021 cohort and subsequent years. Students who are currently enrolled in the Healthcare M.B.A. will continue to follow the current program structure and degree requirements based on the academic catalog for they were admitted and matriculated into the program.