The Healthcare M.B.A.
21 months | 63 credits | hybrid format
Develop a leadership mindset and a comprehensive understanding of the business of healthcare that will set you up for long-term success in a dynamic industry. The coursework is immediately applicable in your work environment and focused on these five areas:
- Understanding the industry
- Leadership and management
- Operations and quality management
- Finance, marketing, and strategy
- Capstone and application projects
You'll learn from outstanding faculty as well as your peer cohort of experienced healthcare professionals who share your passion for transforming healthcare.
Designed for busy working professionals, the program is offered part-time in a hybrid course format:
- Plan for an average of 20-25 hours of work per week for this program.
- 80 % asynchronous online instruction
- 20 % live, online class
At the intersection of business and healthcare, you'll benefit from the combined expertise and network of Oregon Health & Science University's Division of Management and Portland State University's School of Business, two top-ranked schools that align on their commitment to building healthy communities.
Review program learning goals and objectives.
Please note, at this time, our program is only available to applicants living within the United States.