The Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration provides healthcare managers with the foundational tools to better lead projects and operations within the complex world of healthcare delivery. Designed for busy working professionals, the certificate is offered part-time to accommodate students balancing jobs, families, and other commitments. The program enables students from around the nation to graduate in as little as 9 months.
Hybrid class format
- 80 percent of the program's interaction is completed through online learning.
- 20 percent of the interaction is completed during our in-person Face-to-Face sessions.
Update: The health and safety of our students and faculty is our top priority and based on OHSU, state, federal, and CDC guidelines/recommendations regarding COVID-19, we are currently hosting all Face-to-Face sessions in a virtual classroom environment.
- Students take two courses per term and complete the program in 9 months.
The program consists of six courses, listed below, for a total of 27 credits.
- Healthcare Systems (5 credits)
- Strategic Communications (4 credits)
- Skills for Healthcare Leadership (4 credits)
- Program Management (5 credits)
- Financial Reporting (4 credits)
- Operations & Quality Management (5 credits)
The certificate program admits students for fall term of each academic year. Visit our admissions page to learn more about admissions requirements and steps.
Note: This program is offered on a part-time only basis; therefore, we cannot accept applicants on F-1 or J-1 student visas