The Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration provides healthcare managers with the foundational tools to better lead projects and operations within the complex world of healthcare delivery. Designed for busy working professionals, the certificate is offered part-time to accommodate students balancing jobs, families, and other commitments. The program enables students from around the nation to graduate in as little as 9 months.
Hybrid class format
Our fully online hybrid model provides students the flexibility to complete a Certificate and still work full-time. Designed for working professionals, the program accommodates students balancing jobs, families, and other commitments, while pursuing their business degree.
- Plan for an average of 20-25 hours of work per week for this program.
- 80 % asynchronous online instruction
- 20 % live, online class
- Students take two courses per term and complete the program in 9 months.
The program consists of six courses, listed below, for a total of 27 credits.
- Healthcare Systems (5 credits)
- Strategic Communications (4 credits)
- Skills for Healthcare Leadership (4 credits)
- Program Management (5 credits)
- Financial Reporting (4 credits)
- Operations & Quality Management (5 credits)
The certificate program admits students for fall term of each academic year. Visit our admissions page to learn more about admissions requirements and steps.
Note: This program is offered on a part-time only basis; therefore, we cannot accept applicants on F-1 or J-1 student visas