Contact the IRB
If you have study-specific questions, we encourage you to contact the IRB Coordinator for the submission, as they will be most familiar with your study, modification, or continuing review. You can do so in the eIRB system by clicking on the Add Comment activity and checking the box for IRB Coordinator.
If you have general IRB questions, the best practice is to email Research Integrity. You may also call 503-494-7887 and leave a message. We can also be reached via Fax at 503-346-6808 (IRB Fax Cover Sheet).
If you are having trouble navigating eIRB or if you have technical support questions, please email Research Integrity or call 503-494-7887 to leave a message. The Integrity Analysts who answer are skilled at addressing many of these types of concerns.
- Issues with CITI training (RCR/HSR/GCP) : Email email@example.com
- Conflict of Interest or eCoI system questions: Email CoIR@ohsu.edu.
- General reliance or waived study questions: email IRBReliance@ohsu.edu.
- IRB billing questions: email David Holmgren
- Kathryn Schuff, M.D., MCR, Director, Human Research Protection Program; IRB Chair
- David Holmgren, M.S.,, IRB Manager
- Elizabeth Haney, M.D., IRB Vice Chair
- Penny Hogarth, M.D., IRB Vice Chair
- Karli Kondo, Ph.D. , IRB Vice Chair
- Jon Klein, J.D., C.H.C., Senior Privacy Compliance Specialist