I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Lauren Ciolli is a physician assistant in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
Lauren assists in cardiac surgeries and provides care for cardiac patients. She enjoys making a difference in her patients' lives.
Lauren earned her Master of Medical Science degree from Midwestern University in Glendale, Ariz. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- B.A., 2006, Miami University
- M.M.S., 2009, Midwestern University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2009
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiovascular Surgery, Fellow