- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore Maryland United States 1994
- M.D., Ph.D., The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore Maryland United States 2001
- Department of Pathology, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, 2003-2006
- Genitourinary Pathology Clinical Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, 2005-2006
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Postdoctoral Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, 2002-2003
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 2001-2002
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology, 2006
"Argininosuccinate Synthetase-1 (ASS1) loss in high-grade neuroendocrine carcinomas of the urinary bladder: implications for targeted therapy with ADI-PEG20" Endocr Pathol 2018
"Updates in the eighth edition of the Tumor-Node-Metastasis staging classification for urologic cancers" Eur Urol 2018.
"Analysis of T1 Bladder Cancer on Biopsy and Transurethral Resection Specimens: Comparison and Ranking of T1 Quantification Approaches to Predict Progression to Muscularis Propria Invasion" Am J Surg Pathol 2018.
"Comprehensive Molecular Characterization of Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer" Cell 2017
"Metabolomics analysis reveals distinct profiles of nonmuscle-invasive and muscle-invasive bladder cancer" Cancer Med 2017
"Nuclear CD24 Drives Tumor Growth and Is Predictive of Poor Patient Prognosis" Cancer Res 2017
"Serous carcinoma mimicking primary urothelial carcinoma on clinical evaluation and pathology: A potential diagnostic pitfall" Arch Pathol Lab Med 2017
"Differential mTOR pathway profiles in bladder cancer cell line subtypes to predict sensitivity to mTOR inhibition" Urol Oncol 2017
"Challenges in the Diagnosis of Urothelial Carcinoma Variants: Can Emerging Molecular Data Complement Pathology Review?" Urology 2017