H-1B Temporary Workers

An H-1B allows you to come to the United States to work for up to 6 years in a "specialty occupation" for a designated employer. A specialty occupation is defined as an occupation which requires at least a bachelor's degree in a specific field. Persons subject to the 212(e) 2-year residence requirement are not eligible for a H-1B until the 2-year requirement is met or a waiver of the requirement is obtained.

Download information packets and forms on O2.

For current employees and students, check out our site on O2

Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is not legal advice. It is your responsibility to know and abide by the immigration regulations that apply to you.