Technology companies, medical device partners and tech-related small businesses and start-ups collaborate by sharing resources, providing components and devices for the CART Initiative platform, sharing their expertise in organizational strategy and supporting the development of technologies that will be implemented into the platform in the future.
Community partners, including non-profits, foundations, and patients' advocacy groups, collaborate by sharing their expertise in aging research and aging-related treatment.
- Kirkland Union Manor
- Marshall Union Manor
- Westmoreland Union Manor
Universities across the United States and the world collaborate by sharing their expertise and researchers, sharing research tools and helping the Initiative expand into new geographical and demographic spheres.
- University of Miami
- Rush University
- Oregon Health and Science University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Oregon State University
- Weill Cornell Medicine
- Emory University / Georgia Tech - MCI Empowerment Program - PI: Allan Levy
- University of Delaware - PI: Lorraine Phillips
- Indiana University - HomeShare - PI: Kay Connelly
- Bruyere Research Institute (part of the University of Ottawa) - Life Lab Canada - PI: Neil Thomas, PhD
- Minneapolis VA - PRIA - PI: Adriana Seelye
- University of Minnesota - AGING-WELL - PI: Adriana Seelye
- University of Toulouse
- University of Victoria