A core principle of the CART Initiative is to share the data generated by the technology platform. Data is obtained from a variety of sensors, devices and online health and activity self-reports completed by research participants. It is securely transmitted, stored and disseminated. Raw and processed data is available.
Get CART data
To request data from the CART Initiative, please complete the online form.
- Annual clinical data. View the data dictionary
- Baseline/clinical characteristics/baseline characteristics/clinical status data
- Baseline neuropsychological data
- Online participant response data
- Annual questionnaire data
- Technology use data
- Weekly online participant response data. View the data dictionary
- Weekly health and activity data
- Sensor activity data. View the data dictionary
Things to remember
- Data is intended for research use only.
- In order to use any of our data, a signed Data Use Agreement (DUA) is needed. This agreement is approved by institution IRBs prior to data sharing.
- Investigators using our data should acknowledge CART in any publications or presentations.
National data repositories
CART collaborates with the following data repositories in order to provide archival datasets for interested investigators.
Access tutorials, data dictionaries, and reports.