A core principle of the CART Initiative is to share the data generated by the technology platform. Data is obtained from a variety of sensors, devices and online health and activity self-reports completed by research participants. It is securely transmitted, stored and disseminated. Raw and processed data is available.
Get CART de-identified data
To obtain CART de-identifiable data, please complete our online form.
- Annual clinical data. View the data dictionary
- Baseline/clinical characteristics/baseline characteristics/clinical status data
- Baseline neuropsychological data
- Online participant response data
- Annual questionnaire data
- Technology use data
- Weekly online participant response data. View the data dictionary
- Weekly health and activity data
- Sensor activity data. View the data dictionary
Request CART identifiable data
To request access to CART identifiable data, please complete our online form. A Data Use Agreement (DUA) is required to receive these data sets.
Things to remember
- Data is intended for research use only.
- In order to use identifiable data, the user will need to additionally submit a Data Use Agreement (DUA). This agreement is approved by institution IRBs prior to data sharing.
- Investigators using data from the CART database should provide an overview of the methods used to analyze the data and acknowledge CART in any publications or presentations.
National data repositories
CART collaborates with the following data repositories in order to provide archival datasets for interested investigators.
Access and download "how-to" tutorials, data dictionaries, and reports related to algorithms used to process data.