Campus Planning and Real Estate (CPRE) oversees campus planning, space planning, and real estate activities, and works with internal and external partners to provide a coordinated approach to support the growth and development of OHSU. We provide the following services to the University as a whole and to individual departments and schools.
- Long-range campus and facility planning
- Development feasibility and due diligence
- Space utilization, planning and allocation
- Real estate negotiations for land acquisition, dispositions, and development
- Lease negotiations and administration
In this capacity, we collaborate with our colleagues in Design and Construction, Facilities, Office of Budget and Financial Planning and other departments on project coordination, planning, real estate and leasing initiatives. We evaluate existing and proposed local policies and regulations to understand how they may be impactful to OHSU development, and work closely with OHSU Local Government Relations in our coordination with local partners.
Please direct other inquiries to the appropriate OHSU departments:
- Construction projects, liens, project delivery and standards: Design and Construction, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilities work requests, maintenance and building access: Facilities, email@example.com, 503-346-0000
- Conference room reservations, video conferencing and AV support: EdCOMM, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-494-7722
- Event planning and resources: Protocol and Events, email@example.com, 971-217-6649
- Donations and ways to give: OHSU Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-462-6608