The Department of AAEO promotes collaboration and respect within the OHSU community and the Oregon community at large, seeking to foster an environment free of discrimination, harassment and inequity for employees, students, patients and visitors. We value equity, respect for all, access, inclusion and integrity. We’re honored to develop, lead and share initiatives to improve OHSU's diverse community. Contact AAEO at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.
Learn more about:
- How to respond to concerns of discrimination, harassment and other AAEO violations.
- Sexual misconduct, including sexual harassment, assault, stalking and more.
- The Confidential Advocacy Program for survivors of sexual misconduct, which provides a 24-hour hotline service for all OHSU campus locations.
- Accommodations for disability, religion, pregnancy and other conditions.
- Affirmative Action planning, goals, and reports.
- Education and training including disability awareness training.
- Downloadable resources, including policies, procedures, protocols, forms, flyers, and brochures.
- More about us in our other roles: civil rights investigations, and diversity building.
Discrimination is prohibited at OHSU
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 protects individuals from discrimination on the basis of sex in any educational program or activity operated by recipients of federal aid. OHSU complies with Title IX and 34 CFR Part 106 by prohibiting sex and gender discrimination in education programs, activities, employment, and admissions. Inquiries about Title IX compliance or sex/gender discrimination may be directed to:
Questions? Please contact us
Confidential Advocacy Program (CAP)
The Confidential Advocacy Program provides confidential support services to OHSU employees, students, and volunteers who have experienced any form of sexual misconduct, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, intimate-partner violence, stalking, relationship/dating violence, and other forms (link to the below)— whether at OHSU or outside of the university.