2019 Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting
March 7 - 8, 2019
Hilton Portland Downtown, 921 SW 6th Avenue, Portland, Oregon
Please join us for the 25th Annual Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting, organized in collaboration with the International Brain-Barriers Society (IBBS):
"Celebrating a Quarter Century of Collaboration and Translational Research on the Blood-Brain Barrier"
2019 Meeting Highlights:
- Role of the BBB in Primary and Metastatic Brain Tumors
- Imaging the Neurovascular Unit
- Advances in Otoprotection against Platinum Induced Hearing Loss
- The Blood-Brain Barrier in Acute Care Settings
- New Strategies and Emerging Concepts around CNS Barriers Science
- Lunchtime Poster Session on March 7th and other poster viewings and networking opportunities
- Travel Scholarship Awards for selected graduate students, medical students, and junior researchers
- Informal discussions about multi-center clinical research protocols on neuro-imaging, primary CNS lymphoma, and thiol chemoprotection
- Funding Opportunities Roundtable featuring representatives from the NIH, DOD, industry, Veterans Affairs, and other sources
2019 Annual BBB Meeting Registration
|Discounted Registration (IBBS Member)||$175|
|Student Registration (undergraduate, medical student, graduate student, post-doc, or resident)||$100|
|Guest Speaker Registration (you will be notified if you may use this option)||$0|
Registration deadline: March 1, 2019
The registration fee includes all group meals during the meeting at the Hilton Portland Downtown. Please indicate on the online registration form which meals you will be attending so that we may have accurate meal counts.
After you complete the online form, you will be linked to a secure site and your payment information will be requested. Please note the Privacy, Refund, and Security policies.
You may pay with a credit card through PayPal or send a check payable to "OHSU Foundation" to:
OHSU Blood-Brain Barrier Program
Attention: Heather Leon
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, L603
Portland, OR 97239-3098
Assistance with registration
For help with the online registration process, please contact Heather Leon at 503-494-5626.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
The Hilton Downtown Portland is one block south of the Pioneer Courthouse Square MAX stop, which is serviced by the MAX Red and Blue lines. The Red MAX line also services the airport.
Directions from the Portland International Airport
Map and directions
Approximate driving time from PDX Airport: 25-30 minutes
Valet parking is available at the Hilton. Daily self parking is available for $12-$13/day at these nearby lots:
Lot #212: 1000 SW Broadway
Metropolitan Garage - Lot #47: 515 SW Salmon
Jackson Tower Building - Lot #59: 630 SW Yamhill
SmartPark: 730 SW 10th Ave
SmartPark - 4th & Yamhill: 818 SW 4th Ave
Questions? Please contact: Heather Leon