Reid F. Thompson, MD PhD
Computational Biology (joint-appointment)
Computational Biology & Informatics
Cutaneous oncology (melanoma)
My clinical research interests focus broadly on melanoma, and in particular the integration of radiotherapy and immunotherapy as tumor vaccine. In addition, I am interested in exploring the interplay between genetics and treatment responses, and have a research appointment in computational biology expressly focusing on the field of precision medicine, with the goal being to enable individualization of therapy based on personalized genomics.
Additional Links :
- Reid Thompson to participate in 60th Annual ASTRO panel, "Current Applications &Future Directions"
- Dr. Thompson presents at MSTP Grand Rounds, Fall 2017
- Reid Thompson presented at the Knight Computational Lunchtime Seminar
- Aditya Jain won 3rd place in the Intel International
Science & Engineering Fair
- Reid Thompson, MD, is recipient of a grant by the Sunlin
& Priscilla Chou Foundation
- Three questions for Reid Thompson
- Dr. Thompson is accepted to 18th Annual Methods in Clinical Cancer Research Workshop