Psychologists in the Division of Psychology are working in multiple clinics and locations within the Department and across the campus. Their services include:
- Child neuropsychological evaluations through our Pediatric Neuropsychology Clinic (Dr. Mackiewicz Seghete)
- Trauma evaluations, and ADHD evaluations through our Child ADHD Clinic (Dr. Nigg) (all arranged through by calling the Child and Adolescent Clinic 503-494-8285)
- Adult neuropsychological evaluation through the adult Neuropsychology Assessment Service (Dr. Maron) and outpatient psychotherapy (all arranged by calling the Adult Outpatient Clinic 503-494-6176)
- Evaluation of provider and medical student mental health and stress problems through our embedded role in the Student and Employee health services
- Evaluation and counseling for psychological aspects of cancer with cancer patients through our collaborations with Oncology
- Psychological effects of health conditions through our collaborations with medical departments.
- In addition, our psychologists conduct and work with Veterans on PTSD, head injury, substance abuse, and other problems through our embedded role in the Portland VA.