We look forward to partnering with you to give your patient the best care possible at OHSU or OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. We’ve gathered answers to frequent questions.
Log in to your OHSU Connect account. Click on "Chart review" under the "Referrals" tab. You should see the referral. If you open it, you should see activity so far — for example, if a message has been left for the patient or if the referral is in medical review. For help, call 503-494-4567.
Log in to OHSU Connect and look under the “Referrals” tab.
For more help, call 503-494-4567 and choose option 4.
Arrange to discuss the case with an OHSU specialist: Call 503-494-4567 and choose option 3.
A manager on our Provider Relations Team will be happy to help resolve issues. Contact the manager who oversees the area you need:
- Gabriel Flores, 503-494-2212: Cancer, cardiovascular, general surgery
- Dina Girgenti-Iida, 503-494-6535: Orthopaedics and rehabilitation, neurosciences, spine and trauma
- Lana Stuart, 503-418-3759: Pediatrics (Doernbecher) and women's health
For areas not listed above, contact email@example.com for help.
Ask to speak to the appropriate clinic: Call 503-494-4567 and choose option 3.
Please start your referral by faxing the following to 503-346-6854:
- Any records that support your referral diagnosis
- A referral form/notes
Refer a patient
- Fax your referral to 503-346-6854
- For help or to arrange provider-to-provider advice, call 503-494-4567.