Code of Conduct
OHSU members should visit the Code of Conduct site, or search O2 for Code of Conduct. External users can view the Code of Conduct here.
The OHSU Code of Conduct provides the guidelines and expectations for conducting business on behalf of OHSU. The document has been approved by the Board of Directors from OHSU, the OHSU Foundation, Doernbecher Children's Hospital and the FPP. It is considered an official OHSU policy, and all OHSU members are held to its standards. Those who do not follow the Code may be subject to disciplinary action.
The following groups are considered "OHSU members" under this document:
- Members of the OHSU Board of Directors
- Students and trainees
- Visiting faculty, researchers and healthcare practitioners
- Contractors and vendors, while doing business with OHSU
- Others who work for or on behalf of OHSU
"OHSU members" are expected to:
- Read, understand and follow the Code and other OHSU policies and procedures.
- Abide by the principles of the Code.
- Ask questions regarding the contents of the Code and understand how the contents relate to your position at OHSU.
- Inform the OHSU Integrity Department if you receive notice of exclusion or the Department of Public Safety if you are convicted of a crime.
- Promptly report any concerns related to this Code, other OHSU policies and/or other requirements as described in the Asking Questions and Reporting Concerns section.