REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
The Oregon Health & Science University Blood-Brain Barrier Program is pleased to offer a small number of travel scholarship awards to attend the 2020 Annual Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting. Applications are due by January 31, 2020. Preferential consideration will be given to an applicant who is a graduate student, medical student, postdoc, resident, fellow, or junior faculty (applications from underrepresented minorities and women are encouraged).
Awardees are required to participate in the following at the March 12-13, 2020 BBB Meeting in Portland, OR:
- Provide a 5-minute oral presentation of your work
- Display a poster at the Poster Session
- Attend the dinner and keynote on Thursday, March 12
- Participate in the One-on-One Mentor Session
- Be available for additional poster viewings and networking opportunities
This award will cover 1 night's lodging at the Hilton Portland Downtown and complimentary meeting registration, which includes all meals during the meeting.
Applicants should submit the following information to Heather Leon (email@example.com) by January 31, 2020:
- Curriculum vitae
- One letter of support
- Abstract (300 words or less) for the poster that will be presented at the meeting