The providers on the OHSU Health Bariatric Services team are committed to your success. They will work together and with your primary care doctor to provide the support and guidance you need. They see patients at OHSU and at Hillsboro Medical Center, an OHSU partner.
Your complete care starts as you consider bariatric surgery and extends into the months and years after your procedure. All our providers offer extensive experience in caring for bariatric patients. You’ll find:
- Bariatric surgeons with advanced skill in minimally invasive techniques.
- Patient navigators to guide every step of treatment, freeing you to focus on your health.
- Expert nurses to monitor your progress and answer your questions.
- Registered dietitians to help you prepare for surgery and stay on track afterward.
- Psychologists to tend to your mental preparation and well-being.
- Physical therapists to help you with exercising and other needs.
- Stefanie Collier, RN, B.S.N.
- Rachel Marsden
- Leigh Ann McDonough
- Kim Medic
- Cherie Scott
Bariatric Surgery Clinic, South Waterfront
Center for Health & Healing, Building 2, eighth floor
3485 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Digestive Health and General Surgery
Hillsboro Medical Center, 7th Avenue Medical Plaza
333 S.E. Seventh Ave., Suite 5200
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Adventist Health Multi-Specialty Surgery Clinic
10000 S.E. Main St., Suite 316
Portland, OR 97216
Free parking for patients and visitors