The providers on OHSU’s Bariatric Services team are committed to your success. They will work together and with your primary care doctor to provide the support and guidance you need.
Your complete care starts as you consider bariatric surgery and extends into the months and years after your procedure. All our providers offer extensive experience in caring for bariatric patients. You’ll find:
- Bariatric surgeons with advanced skill in minimally invasive techniques.
- Patient navigators to guide every step of treatment, freeing you to focus on your health.
- Expert nurses to monitor your progress and answer your questions.
- Registered dietitians to help you prepare for surgery and stay on track afterward.
- Psychologists to tend to your mental preparation and well-being.
- Physical therapists to help you with exercising and other needs.
- Stefanie Collier, R.N., B.S.N.
- Rachel Marsden
- Leigh Ann McDonough
- Kim Medic
- Cherie Scott
- Angelina Ciavarella, P.T.
- Ellen Desmarais, P.T., D.P.T.
- Kristin M. Dissinger, P.T., D.P.T.
- Carly R. Lochala, P.T., D.P.T.
- Shoshanna D. Rahming, P.T., D.P.T.
- Caitlin McNeely Smigelski, P. T., D.P.T.
- Michele K. Sullivan, P.T.
- Ruth E. Semon, P.T.
- Amy Woods, D.P.T., L.M.T., R.N.
- Sarah Zerzan, P.T., D.P.T., O.C.S.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 2
Digestive Health Center, eighth floor
3485 S.W. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions