AAEO offers education both in the form of online courses and in-person training for managers, departments or other groups according to request. NOTE: Our "in-person" trainings may be conducted online by WebEx videoconferencing.
Courses and training workshops
Periodic in-person workshops that may be requested:
- Nuts-N-Bolts: Managing Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
- Nuts-N-Bolts: Managing Accommodations
- Disability Awareness Training (DAT)
Our "in-person" trainings may be conducted online by WebEx videoconferencing.
Online courses developed by AAEO, available on Compass:
- Respect at the University (on demand).
- Training regarding prohibited discrimination and harassment.
- Mandatory for all employees, students, volunteers and others at OHSU.
Other courses that may be available:
Some of these courses may be developed by or with the input of partner departments:
- Unconscious Bias
- Cultural Competency
- Bystander Intervention
- How to Respond to Patient and Visitor Discrimination
- Digital Accessibility
Other group and individual training offerings
Ask us about group and individual training to managers, faculty, staff and students, such as:
- Prohibited discrimination and harassment
- Civil rights
- Cultural competency
- Reasonable accommodation
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Affirmative Action Planning
Information relating to prohibited discrimination and harassment and training videos are available. We also plan to make a series of webinar recordings available for educational purposes.
Accompanying materials to some of our courses:
- Reasonable Accommodation Flowchart
- Respect For All Guidebook
- Respect For All Flowchart
- Respect For All: Reporting cases (for Mandatory Reporters)
See our policies and resources page for more, including other languages.