We offer access to high-end workstations and image visualization and analysis both at our Marquam Hill and South Waterfront location. Our workstations are running offline versions of the vendor-specific software packages controlling our instrumentation. In addition, we support the following software packages for image visualization and analysis.
Our fully featured licenses of Imaris include modules for e.g. measuring co-localization, tracing filaments, tracking objects, and stitching files. This software suite allows users to:
- Visualize volume images and objects in real time using a rich selection of rendering modes.
- Identify objects based on morphology, intensity, size and many more parameters.
- Validate segmentation by superimposing objects on the original volume image.
- Interact dynamically with individual objects.
- Extract statistics for quantitative analysis.
- Prepare images for publication and presentation.
Further information can be found at the Imaris website.
Arivis Vision4D works with multi-channel 3D and 4D images of almost unlimited size independent of available RAM. It allows visualization, annotation and analysis regardless of image size, and features magic-wand assisted object drawing tools that allow to paint and erase segments with automatic interpolation between planes.
SyGlass is a software package for visualizing large-scale volumetric data through a VR headset. Stereoscopic vision significantly improves perception of complex 3D structures and immersive rendering allows for rapid annotation of data directly in 3D.
MetaMorph (Molecular Devices)
MetaMorph allows users to measure and categorize objects into discreet user-definable classes based on any combination of morphometric parameters, such as shape, size, or optical density.