We have 7 fellows in our Gastroenterology program, with 2-3 fellowship positions available each academic year. We accept applications for those positions only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) starting in July of each year. Our program also participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) for Gastroenterology.
Our program requests the following supporting documents via your ERAS application:
- Three letters of recommendation (in addition to the letter from your Internal Medicine Program Director)
- One letter from your Internal Medicine Program Director
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Scores
- Photograph (optional but recommended)
- A copy of your CV
- Personal Statement: Outline your interests in GI/Hepatology. Include a description of your career goals after the completion of your fellowship training.
Early June: ERAS opens
July 15: ERAS Application visible to program
August/September: Interview Season
October: NRMP match order list opens
November: NRMP match closes