I see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Arvin Gee returned to OHSU in 2017 from Legacy Emanuel Medical Center where he was employed as a general and trauma surgeon since completion of his general surgery residency and critical care fellowship at OHSU in 2010. He completed his undergraduate degree in chemistry at UC Davis and then went on to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign to complete a Ph.D. in chemistry and his medical degree.
His clinical and research interests include timely provision and improvement of urgent and emergent surgical care as well as utilizing minimally-invasive (laparoscopic and robotic-assisted) techniques to surgical problems whenever appropriate.
- Ph.D., 2001, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- M.D., 2003, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- General Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, 2004-2010
- Surgical Critical Care, Oregon Health & Science University, 2007-2008
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Memberships and associations
- Member, Pacific Coast Surgical Association, 2014-present
- Member, North Pacific Surgical Association, 2013-present
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons, 2012-present
- Member, Portland Surgical Society, 2011-present
- Member, Society of Critical Care Medicine, 2007-present
- Member, Physicians for Social Responsibility, 2003-present