Join a Nexus online meeting from an Android device
PHI may be shared through Nexus. However, please remember that HIPAA regulations allow only the sharing of the minimum necessary PHI with an authorized individual(s) for purposes of treatment or healthcare operations.
Before you start
- Your device must have an active Internet connection.
- It is strongly recommended that users wear headsets when connecting from their computer or mobile device.
- Avoid excessive movement while connected to a video conference.
1. Open the invite or calendar item that contains the invite from your device and click the Web link.
2. Type your name how you want it to appear in the list of participants and click Join Call.
3. At the prompts, click Allow to let the meeting access audio and video on your device.