The Information Privacy and Security office protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information at OHSU by:
- Documenting and managing the privacy and security policies, in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Creating and delivering training on a wide variety of privacy and security topics.
- Implementing and supporting security-related technologies.
- Conducting security assessments and manages security exception requests, where appropriate.
- Investigating privacy and security incidents.