To register for an account:
- Complete the registration form on the sign-up page.
- Receive a Welcome Email from iLab (typically within one business day) with login credentials
To Create a Service Request:
- Login Here using the ‘External OHSU user?’ option.
- Enter the credentials received in your welcome email from iLab.
- Select the Request Services tab and click on the Request Service button next to the service of interest.
- You will be asked to complete a form before submitting the request to the core.
- Your request will be pending review by the core. The core will review your request and either Agree to the work or they will ask for more information if needed.
After submitting a service request via iLab, samples may be mailed to the address below. If you would like to drop them off in person, please see Contact Us for useful information on locating and visiting our laboratory.
Dr. Martina Ralle
Department of Molecular and Medical Genetics
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 SW. Sam Jackson Park Rd L103