Research Development and Administration
What is RDA?
Research Development & Administration, or RDA, is the nerve center for managing research projects at OHSU. We provide:
- Research funding and development services
- Pre-award management and help with submitting proposals
- Post-award management
- Comparative medicine services
- Clinical trials services and clinical trials billing
- Collaborations with technology transfer
- Research compliance tools
We strive to offer seamless services and transparent processes—and we advocate on behalf of OHSU researchers, helping to demonstrate their value to Oregon and beyond.
Access OHSU's Proposed Project Questionnaire (PPQ) and other Research Administration forms.
Use this site as a reference for research-related policies.
Find databases, distribution lists, and other resources for researchers.