Monthly on the 3rd Wednesday
June 17, 2020 to May 15, 2024
5 p.m. to 6 p.m. each day
Join Meeting on Webex
The THP community meetings take place virtually through Webex. See details below for logging in. Monthly meetings include:
- Reporting on THP clinical and program activities
- Learning of community needs and priorities
- Every December we conduct a year in review to celebrate THP accomplishments
- Every January we brainstorm ideas for new THP projects or set goals for the coming year
Please send questions, community needs and priorities, or ideas about we use our THP Community Meeting to Amy at email@example.com in advance so that we can incorporate these into our report out and discussion. You will also be given a chance to ask questions and bring up topics during the meeting.
Join us virtually
Here are a few guidelines that will help us have an effective meeting:
- Using the Webex platform on smart phones, tablets, or computers will be the best way to participate.
- If you can only call in you are still welcome but you will be muted and will not have access to some of the visual material presented
- Keep phones/microphones muted unless you are speaking
- The host (usually Amy) will launch meetings five minutes early so those new to the Webex platform can be oriented
- Use the chat function in the Webex platform to participate so we can avoid talking over each other
- If you have questions or topics for discussion or events you’d like to announce, please send them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can plan our agenda and use our time thoughtfully
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Meeting password: cxFycBEX863