Internal OHSU Users: Activate iLab account
- Login at https://ohsu.corefacilities.org/
- If you have an OHSU ID and password, click the "Sign in using OHSU credentials" link to login.
- Once logged in for the first time, your account is activated.
- Set your time zone.
- Upon first login to iLab, you will be asked to identify your PI. This triggers an e-mail sent to your PI to accept you as a lab member. Please ask your PI to also assign you a funding source for payments. If you work for multiple PIs, you need to contact the other PIs and request to be added to their labs.
External Users: Sign up for an iLab Account
- Go to https://ohsu.corefacilities.org/
- Click the Register link at top right to request an iLab account.
- All fields are required on the account sign-up page.
- You will receive an email with account information and basic instructions to get started using the system once your account has been created. Please allow up to 24 hours.
- When your account is active, go to https://ohsu.corefacilities.org to log in. Choose the "Sign in using iLab credentials" to login. Type your login and password information in the fields.
- After landing on your Home page, click the "list all cores" link on the left panel to view core facilities at OHSU.
- Select your desired core and you are taken to the main page of that core. Go to the Equipment tab if you would like to reserve time on equipment and the Service tab to request a service.
After Your Account is Active
- Select the "list all cores" link on the left panel to view the core facilities at OHSU.
- Select the name of a core. You are taken to the main page of that core.
- Go to the Schedule Equipment tab if you would like to reserve time on equipment.
- Go to the Request Services tab to request a service.
- See manuals on the Scheduling Core Services page for more specific information about using each core.