Navigation for immigrants and refugees living with HIV
In collaboration with Lutheran Family Services, Minority AIDS Initiative works with medical case management to provide intensive and culturally appropriate services to refugees and immigrants living with HIV.
What is Minority AIDS Initiative navigation?
- Helps obtain insurance, access medical and mental health care, substance abuse services, housing and other services as needed
- Conducts home visits and clinic visits
- Provides intensive and culturally appropriate case management for immigrants and refugees living with HIV
- Works in conjunction with the medical case manager
How do I get connected with a Minority AIDS Initiative navigator?
Use any of these ways to get started:
- Call 503-731-9593 and ask for David
- Ask your HIV doctor to make a referral to MAI navigator with Partnership Project
- Ask your HIV Case Manager to make a referral to MAI navigator with Partnership Project