Current job opportunities:
- ORPRN is accepting applications for a Research Associate, who will function as a Project Manager focused on community-engaged research at ORPRN, including the implementation of state and federal contracts which provide training, technical assistance, and other quality improvement services to clinics across Oregon.
- Please go to the OHSU jobs page for more information and to apply for position 2021-8944.
Current internship opportunities:
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in internship possibilities.
- Funded by a grant from the National Institutes of Health, BUILD EXITO is an undergraduate research-training program centered at Portland State University that supports students on their pathway to becoming scientific researchers and finding success in health research careers.
- Read more about the BUILD EXITO program model.
- The AmeriCorps national service program offers opportunities for citizens to strengthen their communities while gaining valuable skills and experience to advance their careers. In Oregon, AmeriCorps members serve at more than 500 locations through one of three programs. The VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) program supports community efforts to overcome poverty.
- Read more about national service in Oregon.
Working alongside rural communities to find answers to important questions – and turn that evidence into action – are important aspects of my work at ORPRN.