Current job opportunities:
- ORPRN is accepting applications for a Research Assistant, who will support a variety of ORPRN projects, such as SMARTER CRC, which focuses on colorectal cancer screening, and ANTECEDENT, which aims to enhance screening, treatment and intervention for unhealthy alcohol use.
- Please go to the OHSU jobs page for more information and to apply for position 2020-5922.
Practice Enhancement Research Coordinator
- ORPRN is accepting applications for a Practice Enhancement Research Coordinator, who will conduct research, build quality improvement infrastructure, and foster engagement with regional clinics and community organizations.
- Please go to the OHSU jobs page for more information and to apply for position 2020-5925.
Current internship opportunities:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in internship possibilities.
- Funded by a grant from the National Institutes of Health, BUILD EXITO is an undergraduate research-training program centered at Portland State University that supports students on their pathway to becoming scientific researchers and finding success in health research careers.
- Read more about the BUILD EXITO program model.
- The AmeriCorps national service program offers opportunities for citizens to strengthen their communities while gaining valuable skills and experience to advance their careers. In Oregon, AmeriCorps members serve at more than 500 locations through one of three programs. The VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) program supports community efforts to overcome poverty.
- Read more about national service in Oregon.
Working alongside rural communities to find answers to important questions – and turn that evidence into action – are important aspects of my work at ORPRN.