There are many public health events and conferences throughout the state. We've put together some resources for you to find them.
Public Health Portland Style Series
Watch the Public Health Portland Style Series Events!
If you missed the events live, you can watch the recordings here:
- Covering COVID-19: The Pandemic in Oregon Viewed Through a Journalist’s Lens
- Gun Violence in Oregon: Addressing a Public Health Problem with Public Health Approaches
- Should Your Relative Be in an Assisted Living Facility During a Pandemic?
- Balancing Risks and Benefits of School Closures and Reopenings During Covid 19
- Climate Change in Oregon: A Public Health Emergency
- Having and Raising Children in Rural Oregon: Challenges and Innovations
- I Am Not Your Data, PT.I: Poetry as Praxis + Illumination for a Public Health of Resistance + Healing
These events were part of the Public Health Portland Style Series 2020/2021: learn more
OHSU-PSU School of Public Health Student Leadership Council Annual Public Health Conference
The OHSU-PSU School of Public Health’s Student Leadership Council invites you to attend its annual conference showcasing the work of students in the field of public health. The conference provides a special opportunity for students to present their abstracts to peers and public health colleagues.
Oregon Public Health Conferences
Eventbright has compiled a comprehensive list of Public Health Conferences all over Oregon.