Conversations in Global Health
About the series
- Spring 2020 (Dan Marks and Fikadu Tafesse
- General event information (Cancelled due to Covid-19)
- January 2020 (Bill Messer and Brian Scottoline)
- October 2019 (Deborah Lewinsohn and Marcel Curlin)
- June 2019 (Christina Lancioni and Seth O'Neal)
Housed within the Papé Family Pediatric Research Institute, the Center for Global Child Health Research is committed to improving the outcomes of child health worldwide, with an especial focus on resource-poor settings and populations. Our means for engaging this goal is collaborative research in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of childhood infection. Our community begins with the excellence of our team at OHSU and extends to the network of child health researchers we are establishing throughout the world.
Help us fight the diseases that impact children around the world.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on events and resources.