We are actively recruiting participants for the TEMPO Study.
Teen Musculoskeletal Pain Outcomes
The TEMPO study is recruiting youth ages 11-17 with a new pain problem and one parent. The purpose of the TEMPO study is to examine how pain changes over time in children and adolescents with a new pain problem. Families who join the study will complete study tasks at 3 time-points over 12 months; each time point includes the following tasks:
- Parent and Child Health Surveys
- Child Daily Health Survey for 7 days
- Actigraphy wearing
- In-person lab visits at OHSU
How will I know if this study is a good fit for me?
- You are between 11-17 years old
- You have been seen recently for a pain problem or injury
Participating families can earn up to $300 dollars for their time.
Principle Investigator: Amy Holley, Ph.D.
TEMPO is a multi-site study in collaboration with the Pediatric Pain and Sleep Innovations Lab at Seattle Children’s Hospital.