I am halfway through my third year of medical school and so far, I absolutely love it. I feel one thousand times more like a doctor than I did six months ago, and I’ve learned more in these six months that I had in the six years prior. And I’m not just saying that – third year is high yield beyond belief. By this point, we’ve all answered the golden question hundreds of times. Everybody asks it … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Cheryl Maslen on Not all information is created equal
- Crystal Paredes on Little joys
- Crystal Paredes on Not all information is created equal
- Marie on What does my day-to-day job in a hospital teach me?
- Ashley on The fourth trimester