Recently, Apple revealed the blueprints for its headquarters 2.0. The doughnut-shaped behemoth is set to become the shiny/new worktime home of 12,000 programmers, researchers, executives, and their respective cats (I’m guessing), and promises to be a boon to the economy of Cupertino, California, where it is to be built. Here at OHSU, we’ve been going through a bit of a space-crunch, of late, and so I’m reading about this at my OHSU workstation that I … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Andrej on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Mary Bono on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Tia on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Yunfei Zeng on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Sarah Kruse on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness