StudentSpeak is pleased to publish this guest post by Jessica Petrovich, MS2. Jess participated in one of OHSU’s Science Education programs helping inspire and support underrepresented students in the sciences. Dream Big, Little One. It is scrawled in my mother’s handwriting on a scrap of paper. Underneath it she taped a small photo of me as a toddler, staring hopefully at some unidentifiable object in the background. Well aware of the risk of exposing my … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Allison on I went to OHSU Research Week and all I got was a lot of valuable advice and experience
- Gopal Allada on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Joyce Hollander-Rodriguez on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Claire Hull on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Live from SGIM in D.C.