StudentSpeak is pleased to publish this guest post by Ann McWhorter. Ann is in her last week of the Accelerated Nursing program at OHSU. Nursing is her second career, after more than 20 years practicing law. She intends to pursue a career focused on older adults and end-of-life care. As I near the end of my journey through OHSU’s accelerated nursing program, I am reminded of the mantra we heard so often at the beginning: Trust … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Julia Kern on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Gina Jones on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Min Joo Kim on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Loirie Gookin on Reflections after analyzing data from a failed experiment