In a mere ten weeks, my life as I knew it had been completely transformed. From day one of nursing school, I was quickly immersed in a deep sea of knowledge – without really knowing how to swim. I envision myself in a scene from Yann Martel’s recently popularized novel The Life of Pi – trying to survive in the ocean with but a few tools onboard, and attempting to make friends with (or simply … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Julia Kern on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Gina Jones on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Min Joo Kim on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Loirie Gookin on Reflections after analyzing data from a failed experiment