On Monday we had a 5-hour anatomy test. Which means that my weekend was awesome. It was, really. The minutes and hours of Saturday morning and then afternoon swiftly danced their way into the past, but not without leaving my lecture notes fluorescently highlighted, my box of Barbara’s Peanut Butter Puffins empty, and my brain brimming with concepts yet to be solidified. In the evening I ventured up the hill to the anatomy lab, where … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Tony on Mario Padilla
- Natalie on Agree to Disagree
- Malory P on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- Joseph Boquiren on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- johnett on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Michelle on “…just, like, acting like a human.”
- Jenna Cerny on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Alex moracha on 5 weeks in Africa
- Allison on A final farewell from Dr. Van Hook
- Jackie Wirz on You know you’re a grad student when…