On Monday we had a 5-hour anatomy test. Which means that my weekend was awesome. It was, really. The minutes and hours of Saturday morning and then afternoon swiftly danced their way into the past, but not without leaving my lecture notes fluorescently highlighted, my box of Barbara’s Peanut Butter Puffins empty, and my brain brimming with concepts yet to be solidified. In the evening I ventured up the hill to the anatomy lab, where … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Jennifer Smith on Bending, Breaking, and Building
- Mary Sue Renfrow on Has your patient lost his or her head?
- Melissa on Reflections of Graduate Experiences
- huntley on Hold on just a minute
- Paula O on Emily James
- Kathleen McFall on Reflections of Graduate Experiences
- David on Offering
- Kathleen on Has your patient lost his or her head?
- Jennifer on Hold on just a minute
- Kayly on Offering