After frantically packing, unpacking, and repacking my bags (50 pounds is really quite limiting), I jetted out of the U.S. of A. on the Monday after our MS1 finals to embark on my lengthy journey across the globe (literally) to the Republic of Palau for the summer. After a whole day of traveling, I arrived safely, got settled into Koror, and began work at the Health Policy, Research, and Development office (HPRD) of the Ministry … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Elmar Bucher on Finding balance through racing
- Alexandra Ninneman on Finding balance through racing
- Heather M on Finding balance through racing
- Bob Applegate on Finding balance through racing
- Akram Khan on Finding balance through racing