Research Development and Administration
What is RDA?
Research Development & Administration, or RDA, is the nerve center for managing research projects at OHSU. We provide:
- Research funding and development services
- Pre-award management and help with submitting proposals
- Post-award management
- Comparative medicine services
- Clinical trials services and clinical trials billing
- Collaborations with technology transfer
- Research compliance tools
We strive to offer seamless services and transparent processes—and we advocate on behalf of OHSU researchers, helping to demonstrate their value to Oregon and beyond.
Access pre- and post-award administration forms.
Use this site as a reference for research-related policies.
Find databases, distribution lists, and other resources for researchers.