Comprehensive genomics services for research scientists and clinicians
The Integrated Genomics Laboratory, or IGL, is home to shared genomics technology resources and support services for structural and functional genomics studies at OHSU. The IGL consists of three service centers: the Massively Parallel Sequencing Shared Resource, or MPSSR, the Gene Profiling Shared Resource, or GPSR, and the DNA Services Core. Under the IGL structure, core leadership and staff are able to provide efficient, coordinated support to OHSU investigators from nucleic acid extraction to data generation and - with designated institutional support – to invest time in strategic resource development and a robust infrastructure.
The Integrated Genomics Lab is located on the 5th floor of Richard Jones Hall on OHSU Marquam Hill campus.
Meet our leadership team
Christina Harrington, Ph.D.
Director, Integrated Genomics
Research Associate Professor, Molecular & Medical Genetics
Director, Gene Profiling Shared Resource and DNA Services Core
Robert Searles, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Integrated Genomics
Research Assistant Professor, Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology
Director, Massively Parallel Sequencing Shared Resource
Andrew Adey, Ph.D.
Scientific Advisor, Integrated Genomics Laboratory
Associate Professor of Molecular & Medical Genetics
Member, Knight Cancer Institute
Member, Knight Cardiovascular Institute
Member, Cancer Early Detection Advanced Research Center
- RNA-Seq of human whole blood: Evaluation of globin RNA depletion on Ribo-Zero library method
- RNA-seq from archival FFPE breast cancer samples: molecular pathway fidelity and novel discovery
- Validation of MicroRNA Biomarkers for Alzheimer’s Disease in Human Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Functional Genomic Landscape of Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Facilitate research at OHSU by providing technologies, services, and expertise for genome-wide and targeted RNA and DNA analysis.
Coordinated pipeline of services which can be accessed at whatever point researcher requires.
For an overview of core assays and technologies, and for recent announcements, please visit the core homepages
News and Upcoming Events
Winter 2020 Integrated Genomics Laboratory Newsletter
- Please see the Winter 2020 Integrated Genomics Laboratory Newsletter for updates on holiday hours, new equipment, core operations, and more!
OHSU Inaugural Epigenetics Symposium
- On October 22nd 2020, the KCVI Epigenetics consortium at OHSU successfully hosted a virtual Inaugural Epigenetics symposium.
- For details on the symposium's recordings, organizers, and event sponsors, please see the event's webpage.